Monday, November 19, 2018

Thankfulness 2018

I haven’t blogged for almost a year!  One of my friends asked if I would be blogging as we head out for six weeks of travel.  Ok, I said.  I’ll try to get back into the groove.  So here is my first attempt to get back into the proverbial saddle.  I’m at Sky Harbor waiting for our Southwest flight to New Orleans today.  Up at 5 am and into the Uber by 7.   We split an egg and cheese croissant and messed around with our digital devices a bit.  We’re headed to the gulf to spend a week with Zoey and her folks. I imagine we will spend a lot of time on the beach and taking iPhone photos and videos.  Right now I don’t have any interesting photos to share but be sure those will come.

1 comment:

Tess said...

Probably about time!!! And also about time to change the title of the blog as when I got the email I thought you were headed back out to sea for 90 days....or are you???? Have a great week, wish I could have made it but looking forward to your pics and FaceTime!

High Tea and Cricket Matches

Our port today is Bridgetown Barbados.  Dan says we have never been here so I guess I go with his memory which is much better than mine!  Fo...